13 December 2011

Holiday Decor: From my home to yours

A soft focus glimpse of what's in progress for holiday decor at our home this year (this is an unusually sunny day for December in New York, so my apologies for the lighting)...

{Our dining room buffet with handmade paper chain and snowflakes..so easy yet pretty!}


{A close up of this paper project}


{Apoethcary jar filled with moss and silver christmas ornaments}


{Had a mishap with my manger but was able to save my figurines..my girandole stands in for the manger...a bit fancy I know, I know}


{Our front porch}


{Pointsettia adorned tree}


{Pine cone and holly berry accented garland}


{Close up view from down the street}


How is your holiday decorating coming along? xo, Alicia

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please write me a note! I love reading your comments, questions, etc. and try to respond to all of them in a timely fashion. Thank you for spending time with me on Belle Maison Et Moi. xo, Alicia