09 January 2013

Wu Me

I love nearly every collection designer Jason Wu releases each season and one of my favorite classic style/beauty icons, Olivia Chantecaille, is known to be a huge fan of his clothing:



A few of my favorite pieces from Jason Wu's spring 2013 collection:


Recently I discovered that he designed a less expensive collection for Nordstrom called Miss Wu.  While still bit pricey, if you're looking for a fashion splurge, you may want to consider an item from this line. These are a few favorites:



photos: collage 1, collage 2, collage 3

1 comment:

  1. bah! I spent countless days oogling the jason wu for target collection a few season back on ebay never bought any pieces but I really do love his designs!

    ReplyDelete

Please write me a note! I love reading your comments, questions, etc. and try to respond to all of them in a timely fashion. Thank you for spending time with me on Belle Maison Et Moi. xo, Alicia