05 September 2011

Amber Autumn Wreath

A rainy Labor Day provided the perfect opportunity to change out our summer wreath and create a new one pour l'automne.  Once again, I used what I had in my jewelry and sewing box and created a simple yet elegant wreath to add a festive fall feel to our front door..


{One beautiful organic flax linen rosette...6 more to make!}


{Hot glue the fabric backing on the rosette}


{An almost finished collection}


{A little plain & in need of a faceted bead, don't you agree?}


{Pearl tipped pin threaded through an amber bead}



{How to attach the rosette to a wreath with no safety pins or clips?  Hair  pins to the rescue!}


{A little hot glue to attach the hair pin}


{Et Voila!}


{Metallic ribbon bow}


{Amber gem brooch and beaded necklace to attach the bow}


I hope you'll try to create a glamorous autumn wreath from your fabric scraps and jewelry box treasures.  If you do, send me pics, I'd love to see what you come up with!  Have a lovely day, Alicia


No comments:

Post a Comment

Please write me a note! I love reading your comments, questions, etc. and try to respond to all of them in a timely fashion. Thank you for spending time with me on Belle Maison Et Moi. xo, Alicia