17 September 2011

Modern pillows

Our living room was in need of some pizzaz.  We chose the neutral decor because we tend to get bored with our surroundings easily and this way, we could add color, texture, or pattern through different pillows and other accent pieces.  This morning I decided to do a little sewing and created modern new pillow covers to add some excitement to the room!  

{Bland before pillows}






















{Modern, geometric white and black pillow covers I made this morning}








{The overall effect in the living room..kind of a gloomy day here in NY}



{The pattern on the fabric complements this cupboard below our television nicely}



Overall, we're happy with this small change that makes a BIG impact! 
Have a lovely weekend, Alicia

1 comment:

Please write me a note! I love reading your comments, questions, etc. and try to respond to all of them in a timely fashion. Thank you for spending time with me on Belle Maison Et Moi. xo, Alicia