02 September 2011

Labor Day Menus

Loving these Labor Day menus from here on the French Women Don't Get Fat website!  Such a nice change of pace from traditional American fare.  My plan is to try one of these menus to make my labor day barbecue experience a little more elegant.  I hope you'll try one too!  Enjoy the extended weekend... Alicia

Menu 1:
Starter: Zucchini bruschettas
Entrée:
Barbequed duck with peachesVegetable: Haricots verts with tomatoes
Dessert:
Plums with ginger, served with a scoop of vanilla ice cream or a spoonful of whipped cream


Menu 2:
Starter: Cucumber verrines
Entrée: Grilled chicken with
rosemary marinade, served with potato-olive ragout
Vegetable:
Steamed zucchini with basil



Menus and recipes  courtesy of fwdgf.com

 


No comments:

Post a Comment

Please write me a note! I love reading your comments, questions, etc. and try to respond to all of them in a timely fashion. Thank you for spending time with me on Belle Maison Et Moi. xo, Alicia