01 September 2011

Shopping my closet: Fall 2011 trends

While looking through my closet to see if I own any  items on trend for fall 2011, I found a few pieces that might just work with the addition of some vibrant trendy pieces.

Fall 2011 key pieces that I already own (pictured below): Lace (on this black BCBG dress), black and white menswear (white collar shirt with black ribbon necklace), cobalt blue necklace, graphic striped sweater, sequin pumps, fur (faux) capelet coat, and vintage jewel earrings. Looking dull so far...



Time to add some color to this mix! The trends I am coveting most are a mustard colored dress, red lipstick, & red pants: 



No comments:

Post a Comment

Please write me a note! I love reading your comments, questions, etc. and try to respond to all of them in a timely fashion. Thank you for spending time with me on Belle Maison Et Moi. xo, Alicia