21 December 2011

Frugal Daily Luxuries

Who says frugality can't be luxurious?  Although a few of the ideas will require a small investment at first, overall, they are eco friendly, money saving, and just plain indulgent...spoil yourself, you deserve it!

 
  One: Cloth Napkins

{Rachel Ashwell Shabby Chic Couture Crown Linen Napkin $15...machine washable!}


Two: French Press Coffee & Homemade Yogurt

{Pressing your own coffee daily and making a batch of homemade yogurt is endlessly frugal and decadent...Try a Bodum French Press & a Donvier Yogurt Maker}


Three:  Homemade Soap


{A few simple ingredients in various scents to suit your mood. Try this soap 'recipe'}

Four: Homemade Candles

{Unbelieveably gorgeous. How-to details here}


Five: Homemade Bread

{A carb counter I am not and will never be...SIMPLE recipe here}

These are just a handful of ideas to get you started.  I hope you'll try some of them and if you do, let me know how it goes! xo, Alicia


photos: one  two  three  four  five

1 comment:

  1. They're all such lovely things! I don't think it would be too hard to make napkins like those by Rachel Ashwell. A little graphics fairy magic and voila! From $15 to less than $3 *winks* I'm adoring all those beautiful cup candles! What a wonderful gift to take to something like your luncheon? *winks* Vanna

    ReplyDelete

Please write me a note! I love reading your comments, questions, etc. and try to respond to all of them in a timely fashion. Thank you for spending time with me on Belle Maison Et Moi. xo, Alicia