21 December 2011

Blue Christmas

There's something calming and serene about blue or turquoise Christmas decor.  Although I love it, I always worry in my home that it will create a 'cold' look; living in chilly New York, this is the last feeling I want to create during such a warm, jolly season.  Below are some images of blue holiday decor done just right:

{via Country Living}


Stuff Beautiful Blue Color for Christmas Decorations
{via webhomedecorating.com}


{via inspirationforhome.blogspot.com}


{via hardhatshighheels.com}


{via dennicemankarious.blogspot.com}


{via designbykelli.blogspot.com}


{via gracie-senseandsimplicity.blogspot.com}

I am completely in love with images one, two, and five!  Bookmarking these for next year!
xo, Alicia

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please write me a note! I love reading your comments, questions, etc. and try to respond to all of them in a timely fashion. Thank you for spending time with me on Belle Maison Et Moi. xo, Alicia