05 November 2012

It's Not Too Late...

A photo through our front window of the first signs of very faint and fleeting snowfall in New York:


Feeling fortunate that this fleeting, insignificant snowfall is all we are contending with.  Prayers and well wishes to those heavily impacted by Hurricane Sandy.  Our cousins in Hoboken, NJ have been greatly impacted but are on the road to recovery...we are told by our family that at many gas stations in NJ there is a 3-6 hour wait for gas!

If you haven't considered donating to the American Red Cross, please take a moment to do so.  It's not too late! I just made my donation on Sunday.  You can visit here if you wish to make a donation.

xo,
Alicia

 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please write me a note! I love reading your comments, questions, etc. and try to respond to all of them in a timely fashion. Thank you for spending time with me on Belle Maison Et Moi. xo, Alicia