29 December 2012

In My World

I hope you are enjoying the holidays.  Here is a little peek at what has been happening in my little world:

{A surprise from Mr. Belle Maison Et Moi!}



{Our tree, pre-ornaments}




{Our gift wrap details...my favorite color scheme and tags out of the bunch}




{Piglet's plush new bed from my parents. She couldn't be cozier}



{Gigi's elegant new coat from my parents. She looks more beautiful in the snow, it makes the red pop!}



{A homemade beet salad in attempts to erase all the indulgent eating and to start the new year right...}


See you tomorrow with some New Year's inspiration!
xo, Alicia


2 comments:

  1. A beautiful Holiday for you and the babies!!
    All the best in 2013
    xoxo
    Karena

    Art by Karena

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks karena! Hope you are enjoying the holidays & best wishes to you in the new year!

    Xo, Alicia

    ReplyDelete

Please write me a note! I love reading your comments, questions, etc. and try to respond to all of them in a timely fashion. Thank you for spending time with me on Belle Maison Et Moi. xo, Alicia