31 August 2011

Interior Design with a conscience

I recently learned about a non-profit organization whose mission tugged at my heart strings.  The organization is called Dwell with Dignity.  Their mission is basically to work with community agencies who have secured housing for families struggling with homelessness and poverty and design inspiring interiors to positively impact  families and encourage parents to maintain a standard of living to be proud of.  My description cannot really do justice for this non-profit so I hope you will check out the link below.  Before you do that, here are some before and after photos of  the designs they have created:

City Living Tour copy

Mom and Boy




To learn more about this non-profit, click here



No comments:

Post a Comment

Please write me a note! I love reading your comments, questions, etc. and try to respond to all of them in a timely fashion. Thank you for spending time with me on Belle Maison Et Moi. xo, Alicia