23 October 2011

Closet Cleanout

I finally completed spring closet cleaning...a little late? Yes, considering autumn is in full swing here, but I know it's spring out there for some of my blog friends!  After filling multiple bags for donation with shoes, clothing, decor, and handbags, I have plenty of space for some new items that I've had my mind and eyes on for quite some time...

Talia top in silk
{J.Crew Talia Top}

The Jean Shop® women's skinny jean in light wash
{J.Crew Skinny Jeans}
 
{Banana Republic Mad Men Lace Shell}
 
 
{Topshop Diamante Pinspot Dress}
 
Image 1 of ASOS Pleated Coat With Fold Over Collar
{ASOS Pleated Coat with fold over collar}
 
 
 
And two dreamy items I am still saving my pennies for...
 
{Christian Louboutin Simple Heel pumps}
 
 
<em>Chanel Black Classic</em> Quilted <em>2.55 Flap Bag Gold</em> Hardware
{Chanel Classic Flap Bag in black}
 
 
 
 
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please write me a note! I love reading your comments, questions, etc. and try to respond to all of them in a timely fashion. Thank you for spending time with me on Belle Maison Et Moi. xo, Alicia