26 October 2011

Treasures by Shabby Chic

Who knew that Rachel Ashwell was bringing her brand to QVC of all places?  Well, it's a fact and Ms. Ashwell's items premiered on the popular online shopping channel today.  Not sure I'm in love with the idea, but I have to admit I was a little bit excited.  Below are some of the Treasures by Shabby Chic pieces currently available through QVC:

{Upholstered Bench}


 
{Set of 3 Mercury Glass Candlesticks}





{Accent Table}





{Distressed Rose Gold Tone Mirror}





{Vintage Inspired Cut Glass Lamp}


 
{Fleur de Lis wall hooks}

To view more of the Treasures by Shabby Chic line on QVC, click here.  I will definitely be keeping an eye on future items Rachel Ashwell will bring to QVC, but it you're like me, you will continue to seek out those one of a kind, vintage items you can revamp for your own shabby chic look...that's half the fun of design and decor anyway, right?

Have a lovely evening, Alicia

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please write me a note! I love reading your comments, questions, etc. and try to respond to all of them in a timely fashion. Thank you for spending time with me on Belle Maison Et Moi. xo, Alicia