22 March 2012

In Lust: Tahari Cape Coat

This past weekend, I did some spring cleaning in my closet and dresser.  I managed to pack two bags full of clothes to donate!  Although there are many more things I could purge from my wardrobe, it was a great feeling to get an early start on spring cleaning my wardrobe especially because I spotted this little gem online at Lord and Taylor:

{Tahari Bow-Accented Cape Coat $133}



A stunning, neutral, versatile piece that I envision with...

Ankle stretch toothpick jean in selvedge denim
{J. Crew ankle stretch toothpick jeans in Selvedge denim $168}


Valentina pumps
{J. Crew Valentina pumps in Weathered Rose $225}

OR
Viv printed patent flats
{J. Crew Viv printed patent flats in Light Walnut Black $158}
AND a few enamel bracelets stacked around the wrist...
{Milly Links Enamel Bracelet in Yellow $95}
{Stella McCartney Enamel Accented Bangle $455}
{Kara by Kara Ross Opal Accented Lizard Bracelet $220}
Have you found any special items that you plan to add to your spring wardrobe?
products and photos courtesy of: lord and taylor, j. crew, saks fifth avenue

1 comment:

  1. The fashionable accessories here are too stunning and gorgeous. The shoes and dresses are really stylish and gorgeous. So lovely to see all of the accessories. I will love to have the accessories. I love denim. I have a nice denim vest for women

    ReplyDelete

Please write me a note! I love reading your comments, questions, etc. and try to respond to all of them in a timely fashion. Thank you for spending time with me on Belle Maison Et Moi. xo, Alicia