26 March 2012

Girl Interrupted and Spring Cocktail

Well, I'm sad to report that my plans to finish my french gray hutch/china cabinet project were interrupted  over the weekend, but I was able to spend time with some family that I haven't seen in a while and it was worth the interruption.  I hope to share the finished hutch with you some time next week.  Fingers crossed.

However, to make up for it, perhaps I can entice you with this spring cocktail courtesy of Martha Stewart?  It may be my contribution to our family's Easter menu.  It is quite beautiful..





Lillet Rose Spring Cocktail

Ingredients
  • 12 ounces Lillet Rose
  • 12 ounces Ruby Red grapefruit juice
  • 6 ounces gin
  • 6 edible flower blossoms (optional; chefs-garden.com)

Directions

  1. Combine 6 ounces Lillet, 6 ounces grapefruit juice, 3 ounces gin, and ice in a cocktail shaker. Shake until well chilled. Strain and divide cocktail among 3 stemmed cocktail glasses, such as Champagne coupes. Repeat.
  2. Garnish with flowers. Serve immediately.


via marthastewart.com

1 comment:

  1. Now this looks like a drink I could make for my guests. Looks gorgeous and i'm sure it's tasty too.

    ReplyDelete

Please write me a note! I love reading your comments, questions, etc. and try to respond to all of them in a timely fashion. Thank you for spending time with me on Belle Maison Et Moi. xo, Alicia