02 February 2012

Fashion Story

Have not had much time for shopping lately, so I am virtually shopping and creating collages of outfits I would love to own, right down to the accessories.  The catch is I own the jewelry, well, technically I made the jewelry but it's up for grabs through my Etsy shop and not for me to keep.  I know many of you have your own shops/businesses and will agree with me when I tell you that it's hard to part with these treasures we love so much but we know in our hearts that there are others who will love them just as much, if not more, than we do.

Let us head into fashion dreamland for a quick trip and imagine ourselves strolling down the streets of oh let's say...Paris, Milan, New York City, or maybe even your hometown because we owe it to ourselves to look magnifique!

 {Items by J.Crew. Necklace by Belle Maison Et Moi}


{J. Crew Blouse & Pants, Kate Spade clutch, Chloe flats. Jewelry by Belle Maison Et Moi}


Sometimes virtual shopping is just as much fun as the real thing.  And lately, online shopping has proved to be my preference, mostly because I adore the excitement of waiting for the perfect package to arrive at the front door!

Have a lovely day and thanks for visiting.  xo, Alicia

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please write me a note! I love reading your comments, questions, etc. and try to respond to all of them in a timely fashion. Thank you for spending time with me on Belle Maison Et Moi. xo, Alicia