21 February 2012

Paris Breakfast: Downton Abbey

I've been admiring the artwork of Carol Gillott a.k.a. Paris Breakfast for some time now.  I am a subscriber to her blog and when I read the title of today's post I was thrilled: Strawberry Tea at Downton Abbey.  This is Carol's lovely, simple creation...


Carol goes on to share some other interesting things in the post, I highly recommend you check it out at the link above.  And I certainly hope all of you Downton fans saw the season finale Sunday night! My favorite scene was the last, not only because of what happened (don't worry no spoilers here), mostly because it felt as if looking through a snow globe, so incredibly dreamy and beautiful.  Did you have a favorite scene and if so, what was it?

Have a lovely day. xo, Alicia

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please write me a note! I love reading your comments, questions, etc. and try to respond to all of them in a timely fashion. Thank you for spending time with me on Belle Maison Et Moi. xo, Alicia