20 September 2012

Godiva Cake Truffles, Oh My!

I spotted Godiva's limited edition Cake Truffles by Duff Goldman while shopping recently and regretting that I didn't scoop a bunch up for multiple upcoming fall/winter birthdays! 


Love the packaging! 


Here is a closer look at the flavors and fillings:
{I don't much care for cake but the Birthday Cake Truffle is so pretty and looks delectable!}


If you're looking for an indulgent last minute birthday gift idea (or just want to treat yourself), you might want to order some of these online or head to your nearest Godiva retailer.

Here's to the sweet life!
xo, Alicia 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please write me a note! I love reading your comments, questions, etc. and try to respond to all of them in a timely fashion. Thank you for spending time with me on Belle Maison Et Moi. xo, Alicia