10 September 2012

Weekend Snapshots

Happy Monday! Hope you had a lovely weekend.  Here are a few snapshots of what my weekend consisted of:


{On Friday evening, I came home to find my new necklace had arrived!}
 
 
 
{Followed by a pedicure in Essie's Licorice shade}
 
 
 
{Saturday consisted of catching up on a stack of mags dropped off by oldest bestie!}
 
 
{Saturday night was Oktoberfest. 1st pitcher of the night!}
 
 
 
{Sunday I decided it was time to pick my homegrown produce..tiniest green pepper ever, right?  Remember what I told you about my non-existent green thumb in this post?  Celebrating their beauty with my German flag from Oktoberfest which was served in our apple strudel...yum!}
 
What did you do over the weekend?
xo,
Alicia
 
 
 
 
 

 
 
 
 

2 comments:

  1. Love your new necklace:) the combo of gold coral and mint is lovely. Thanks for noticing I was in love with your giveway necklace! can't wait to see what kind of beauty you make next time.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Daphne! Hope to announce the giveaway by Wednesday. Thanks for stopping by :o)

    ReplyDelete

Please write me a note! I love reading your comments, questions, etc. and try to respond to all of them in a timely fashion. Thank you for spending time with me on Belle Maison Et Moi. xo, Alicia