06 September 2012

Coming up Roses

Rose gold jewelry that is.  It's the hottest thing since sliced bread, quite difficult to find at times, but utterly gorgeous, especially with lingering summery bronze skin.  My mother recently gave me this necklace and I have been wearing it endlessly with everything.  Oh how I love thee...

{A delicate, rose gold sparkling disc necklace} 

This necklace inspired me to purchase a few more to layer with it or in other various combinations:

rose gold Stick with rainrope necklace-rose gold necklace-double rose gold necklace
{via etsy}


rose gold necklace-infinity love necklace-sweet necklace-perfect best for you or friends
{via etsy}





No comments:

Post a Comment

Please write me a note! I love reading your comments, questions, etc. and try to respond to all of them in a timely fashion. Thank you for spending time with me on Belle Maison Et Moi. xo, Alicia