15 July 2011

Favorite Four

Joys of the week:

{A surprise lavender bouquet left for me}

{A vintage milkglass butter dish I finally decided to keep and not sell in my Etsy shop}

{Homemade pizza...so much tastier and healthier than take away}


{Discovering a 3 oz martini glass (that was in my grandmother's glassware) to properly measure my portions a la The Martini Diet.  A fun read that covers the basics of living indulgently while striving to be our best version of ourselves through portion control and elegant exercise} 

 Do the last two items seem contradictory?! I know, I know...all in good fun.  Have a restful weekend.  Alicia



Just a disclaimer: I am not a health or medical expert and make no claims or endorsements for the book featured above.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please write me a note! I love reading your comments, questions, etc. and try to respond to all of them in a timely fashion. Thank you for spending time with me on Belle Maison Et Moi. xo, Alicia