11 July 2011

Chanel Fall 2011 Ready-To-Wear Collection: Favorite Looks

Enjoying the beautiful summer weather, but dreaming of autumn- my favorite season.  It is quickly approaching which prompted me to take a closer look at the Chanel Fall 2011 R-T-W collection.  Naturally, it's full of black, grey, and white, and while I've found it more difficult to pick my favorites from this particular collection, there were a few stand out looks I had to share...



{Sweet lace}

 {Love the collar and waist detail}

{The flower at the collar... j'adore!}

{Amazing detail in this jacket}

{Same fabric as photo 2 but with a ruffled neckline...a bit simpler}


{ Slimmer cut pants look great rolled like the trousers}

{My favorite...minus the boots!}


Hope you find this inspiring as you begin to create your own fall collection.
Alicia


All photos by Yannis Vlamos/ GoRunway.com, retrieved from Style.com
 










No comments:

Post a Comment

Please write me a note! I love reading your comments, questions, etc. and try to respond to all of them in a timely fashion. Thank you for spending time with me on Belle Maison Et Moi. xo, Alicia