21 July 2011

Ice Ice Baby



When the scorching summer sun is as relentless as it has been in New York lately, a girl has to get creative with ways to stay cool.  Afterall, the delights of frozen grapes and chilled champagne only go so far.  But what if we drape ourselves in glistening diamonds to keep our cool when the temperature soars?  A girl can dream...



 
{Tiffany Victoria Cluster Earrings}



{Tacori Engagement Ring}


BRACELET De Beers Presents Amazing Arpeggia Diamond And Gold Jewelry Collections
{De Beers Arpeggia Diamond bracelet}




2 comments:

  1. Oh wow.... The bottom necklace looks close to the one Angelina Jolie wears at the ball in "The Tourist." When I saw it, I thought to myself "Who on earth owns something like that!" I can only imagine..

    Yes, a girl can dream..

    ReplyDelete
  2. Kelly,

    I haven't seen that movie yet but I hear it's worth it just for the scenery and the wardrobe. It would be remarkable to own a piece like that

    ReplyDelete

Please write me a note! I love reading your comments, questions, etc. and try to respond to all of them in a timely fashion. Thank you for spending time with me on Belle Maison Et Moi. xo, Alicia