18 July 2011

1st Wedding Anniversary: A stroll down memory lane...

Today is our 1 year wedding anniversary!  How quickly the time passes.  Excited to dine al fresco tonight overlooking the cliffside and glistening blue lake.  Below are some favorites from my bridal shower, wedding, and honeymoon as well as a few things I'd add if we were to get married all over again:

{Bridal shower cake}

{ A glimpse of the bridal shower patisseries}

{Finger sandwiches and other savory goodies}

{Handmade for me: feather hair fascinator birdcage veil}

{Our honeymoon  hôtel}

















And if I could get married all over again I would...

{ Wear this dress to our rehearsal dinner}

Flower Belt/ Bridal / Bridesmaid/ Party/ Ball/ Dancing/ Ceremony/ Feather/ Tulle/ Ribbon
{Add this sash to an even simpler wedding gown than my own (which was super simple)}

Joyeux anniversaire chérie xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please write me a note! I love reading your comments, questions, etc. and try to respond to all of them in a timely fashion. Thank you for spending time with me on Belle Maison Et Moi. xo, Alicia