02 August 2011

Wedding Guest Dress

I am excited to attend an upcoming late August wedding!  It's the perfect excuse to shop for a new dress.  These are a couple that I have my eye on and I'm sure many more to discover.

The lovely Olivia Palermo wore this dress recently to Paris fashion week:


{Topshop yellow midi dress $75}




Love this navy dress and it's demure style with a peek of skin through the sheer neckline:

 Image 1 of ASOS Sleeveless Peter Pan Collar Dress with Chiffon Panel
{Asos Sleeveless Peter Pan Collar Dress $60 }

Such fun searching  for the perfect party dress! xo, Alicia 
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please write me a note! I love reading your comments, questions, etc. and try to respond to all of them in a timely fashion. Thank you for spending time with me on Belle Maison Et Moi. xo, Alicia