01 August 2011

Eiffel Tower Tote Bag

It's here!!  It's arrived!!  I've been eagerly awaiting the arrival of this Eiffel Tower tote bag ever since I ordered it from Paris Photographer on Etsy.  Shop owner, Kitty L'Wren, is a self taught photographic artist.  She was kind enough to share some info about herself as well as some gorgeous pictures of her other work.  First up are the pictures of my tote bag and then a great bio and photos of Kitty's work.


{Carefully packaged in plastic with a pink ribbon and card w/one of Kitty's photos}


{A close up of the card. So beautiful!}

{A close up of the tote bag. Fantastic image from the base of the Eiffel Tower}


{Waiting to be filled with baguettes, flowers, and wine!}

And without further adieu, please meet the artist behind Paris Photographer...

Kitty L'Wren is my nom de plume and business name.  I am really inspired by the simplicity and beauty in ordinary everyday life and I am moving into turning my photos into hand made products.  These are a few samples of my latest work:

 
Fetish Fine Art Print

Pins and Needles fine art print by Kitty L'Wren stunning simplicity and beauty in everyday objects.


Handmade unique pretty paris spiral bound journal or diary très jolie et chic with a fine art image from Paris on the front cover.

 Inspired by all things:
Gourmandises 1950′s
Sugary pastel shades of macarons
Chic and Frenchy
Marie Antoinette’s Versailles
Old World Beauty
French Romance
Vintage Chic
Classic Beauty
All things Pretty
Classic
Timeless
Exquisite Simplicity
Glamour
Bohemian
Classic Lines
Burlesque
17th Century Europe
All Manner Of Pinks and Pale greens
Love Letters
Cupcakes
Days Of Decadence
Being Fabulous
Amour
Lovers

I have been short listed for the prestigious 2009 Royal Academy of Arts Summer Exhibition London:
And then there were three.....From Paris to Berlin
{And then there were three.....From Paris to Berlin}
Was published in Professional Image Maker in 2009 :
Vacant Fine Art Print
{Vacant Fine Art Print}

and have been featured in the magazines Weddings Ideas and Wedding Guide plus received a Gold Award from the SWPP. More recently, an image of mine from the Paris Carousel Series of pints is currently being used as a back drop to a French themed window display for a major department store in New Zealand. I have photographed weddings across Europe and Australia. This year I will be photographing weddings in New York, Canada and Lake Como, Italy.

Thank you Kitty for allowing me to feature you and your work.  Please visit Kitty's Etsy shop at Paris Photographer to view more of her beautiful work!

Jusqu'à demain,  Alicia






No comments:

Post a Comment

Please write me a note! I love reading your comments, questions, etc. and try to respond to all of them in a timely fashion. Thank you for spending time with me on Belle Maison Et Moi. xo, Alicia