09 August 2011

Gatsby Inspiration

I love The Great Gatsby  by F. Scott Fitzgerald.  It was one of the few books that I actually read in its entirety in high school (or at least didn't ask my dad to help me finish reading so I could work on other homework like most other assigned literature).  Recently I learned that a new rendition of the movie is being released in 2012, starring none other than...you guessed it...Leo. DiCaprio, that is.  He always seems to play a convincing 'time period' character and I'm sure he won't disappoint.  Mostly, I'm looking forward to the costuming and the movie set, hoping it encompasses some of these beautiful ideas:

   [gatsby+house.jpg]





{Modcloth dress}

 
{Giles Fox dress}


No comments:

Post a Comment

Please write me a note! I love reading your comments, questions, etc. and try to respond to all of them in a timely fashion. Thank you for spending time with me on Belle Maison Et Moi. xo, Alicia