19 August 2011

Celebrity boutiques: Olivia Palermo & more



Early this spring I learned about a great website called Boutiques.com  It features favorite fashion items from many of the top fashionistas as well as items inspired by their style (and often at a more reasonable price point).  I have been loving Olivia P's boutique, but here are some of the other celebrities and designers featured:

{Kim Kardashian}

{Emmy Rossum}


{Marchesa}



{Oscar de la Renta}


I hope you'll stop by this website.  It's a lot of fun and you can even create your own boutique! 
Have a lovely weekend, Alicia


photos courtesy of boutiques.com

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please write me a note! I love reading your comments, questions, etc. and try to respond to all of them in a timely fashion. Thank you for spending time with me on Belle Maison Et Moi. xo, Alicia