16 October 2012

Beautifully Bold

Ever since I received my copy of Romantic Homes magazine October 2012 issue, I have been obsessed with the cover! It features designer Megan Winters' bold fuschia and gold dining room.  If I could live in a dream, I'm pretty sure this is what it would look like:


{via}


A closer look from the Romantic Homes magazine cover:



Sometimes I joke with my husband that I think about renting a small apartment in a historic building just so I can decorate it as I wish (i.e. modern, feminine, pink!) and I bet you can guess what he says to this ;o)

Have a lovely day, Alicia

2 comments:

  1. Alicia I adore this room!! It all works perfectly!

    Xoxo
    Karena
    Art by Karena

    ReplyDelete

Please write me a note! I love reading your comments, questions, etc. and try to respond to all of them in a timely fashion. Thank you for spending time with me on Belle Maison Et Moi. xo, Alicia