15 October 2012

Monday Manicure

I typically polish my nails on Sunday evening as part of my Sunday evening beauty ritual, a ritual which helps me feel that I'm starting the week off on the right foot and one that I have consistently done for 15+ years.  To be honest, I get a bit anxious Sunday evening in anticipation of the week ahead, so my Sunday evening beauty rituals help distract and relax me.  I plan to write more on this topic in the future, but wanted to share my current manicure:
























Products:
Essie: 'A List' nailpolish and 'No Chips Ahead' Top Coat
Sally Hansen: 'No More Mistakes' polish corrector pen

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please write me a note! I love reading your comments, questions, etc. and try to respond to all of them in a timely fashion. Thank you for spending time with me on Belle Maison Et Moi. xo, Alicia