10 October 2012

Seasons of the Wreath

Our front door wreath has been the same for months on end because I have loved it so much.  It all began with our Valentine's Day Wreath that I posted about back in February!



During the summer I added this black and white polka dot ribbon that was tied around one of my birthday presents:



During late summer/early fall I swapped the pink flowers out for metallic gold:



I finally decided it was time to trade the summery ribbon for something more autumnal.  This silky caramel colored ribbon with black lace was a perfect replacement and I thought these dark eggplant colored flowers along with glittery black ribbon would look great:




Progress...



Didn't love the flower addition, so off they came and the final result  is much more simple that I imagined, but I love it because the gorgeous caramel lace ribbon is the focal point:




No comments:

Post a Comment

Please write me a note! I love reading your comments, questions, etc. and try to respond to all of them in a timely fashion. Thank you for spending time with me on Belle Maison Et Moi. xo, Alicia