12 October 2012

A Cat in Paris

I'm not one for animated films, in fact it's quite rare that I ever watch one (although Ratatouille was quite possibly one of the best I have ever seen).  Recently, I read about A Cat in Paris (2010) a film I had never heard of despite its Oscar nomination. Admittedly, I am intrigued by the cover of the movie alone, but below is a great article reviewing the film. I hope to settle in to watch it soon and hope you will too.



Click below for a glowing review:

http://blogs.detroitnews.com/geekwatch/2012/10/10/review-a-cat-in-paris-deserves-its-oscar-nomination/

Have a lovely weekend! xo, Alicia




photo via

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please write me a note! I love reading your comments, questions, etc. and try to respond to all of them in a timely fashion. Thank you for spending time with me on Belle Maison Et Moi. xo, Alicia