02 October 2012

PIP

Otherwise known as "Pretty in Pink", you know that classic cult movie from the 80's?  I'm probably dating myself by admitting that my adolescence was partially consumed by watching this movie at least twice in a row most days.  I loved and still love everything about it: the soundtrack, the cast (Molly Ringwald, Andrew McCarthy, Jon Cryer), the plot, and who can forget Andie's handmade pink prom dress...probably my favorite scene aside from the ending!  I chuckled when I saw this article about a 'secret' from the film that was posted on Yahoo recently.

Hopefully you won't let this article keep you from making it your duty this week/weekend to watch or re-watch this movie.  It's a classic for a reason!  In the meantime, I hope you'll join me for a trip down memory lane:
{via}


{via}


Pretty in Pink, dir. Howard Deutch (1986)
{via}

Hope you're having a lovely week...
xo, Alicia



No comments:

Post a Comment

Please write me a note! I love reading your comments, questions, etc. and try to respond to all of them in a timely fashion. Thank you for spending time with me on Belle Maison Et Moi. xo, Alicia