06 June 2011

Black Bean Confetti Salad

If my friends and I were stuck on a deserted island and were only allowed one nutritious food, I think hands down we would all choose black beans.  We have quite an affinity for them and have sometimes been known to eat them right out of the colander upon rinsing.  I made this recipe for a summer party a few years ago and couldn't believe what a success it was!  In fact, given today's balmy 80 degree weather, I thought it would make a perfect addition to dinner tonight. 

A quick rinse of the black beans

Key ingredients
A quick chop of peppers, onion, cilantro (optional)
Yum!
Enjoy!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please write me a note! I love reading your comments, questions, etc. and try to respond to all of them in a timely fashion. Thank you for spending time with me on Belle Maison Et Moi. xo, Alicia