07 June 2011

Film Noir

On a cool, rainy Saturday afternoon this past weekend, it seemed like the perfect weather to watch a  movie I received for my birthday last month. This is the latest addition to my Coco Chanel movie collection and admittedly, some are better than others (Coco & Igor being one of the best).  Leading up to this point, I had been dreaming about creating a black and ivory necklace for my Etsy site.  I wanted it to be classic and elegant, but also a showpiece.  The beautiful cinemetography, costuming, and decor in the mansion were exactly the inspiration I needed.  So on that cool, rainy afternoon, supplies gathered before me, a sleepy dog and cat (black and white nonetheless- do you sense a theme here?)  by my side, this is what I created:
And a little something extra:

A match made in heaven

Bonne Nuit!  Until tomorrow...
 Alicia

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please write me a note! I love reading your comments, questions, etc. and try to respond to all of them in a timely fashion. Thank you for spending time with me on Belle Maison Et Moi. xo, Alicia