22 June 2011

Summer Reading List


Anyone who knows me can tell you that I always have a stack of books on my nightstand, on the floor beside the bed, or on the coffee table. Although I don't have as much reading time as I used to, I still like to have a variety of books around for an escape from the computer or the television. The books pictured above are always nearby and I have read each of them at least a handful of times, no joke. There's always a new little tidbit to catch in each new reading!!

Book list from top to bottom:
Entre Nous: A Woman's Guide to Finding Her Inner French Girl by Debra Ollivier
Chic & Slim by Anne Barone (she has a series that is well worth checking out on annebarone.com)
All You Need to be Impossibly French by Helena Frith Powell
French Women For All Seasons by Mireille Guiliano
French Women Don't Get Fat by Mireille Guiliano
Women, Work & The Art of Savoire Faire by Mireille Guiliano
the French Women Don't Get Fat Cookbook by Mireille Guiliano

So maybe I'm a little partial to Mireille Guiliano (if we're being honest I also have her books on CD and I listen to them in the car), but all of these books are wonderful and I hope you'll give them a try if you haven't already!

What's on your summer reading list??

Alicia

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please write me a note! I love reading your comments, questions, etc. and try to respond to all of them in a timely fashion. Thank you for spending time with me on Belle Maison Et Moi. xo, Alicia